Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pregnancy Symptom Pooping A Lot

cannibal in the supermarket ... (I)

spent per rack of fruit juices where the cart refused to walk. A wheel was jammed into a bag of muffins that gutted a kid, I thought, unconscious or mischievous, I would have thrown to the ground. I bent over to fix the problem, threw aside the dough report, and it stood me ... when suddenly something stopped me and fixed my attention immediately: it was the butt of a woman in front of me leaned back to me ... your panties was green moss and half auburn hair with golden highlights ... Even I was surprised at my surprise stun ... so much so that I knew not look askance at it with eyes wide open.

curves of her butt, her thighs, causing me delicious erotic sensations. He wore a short skirt, clearly insufficient to contain the consistent roundness of her buttocks, stand the strain of his carefree gesture to move the body into the container of frozen seafood - or was a shelf with cans of supply? (I can not remember the details, so long ago) ... In this awkward position, his legs seemed really beautiful and endless. Even without seeing her face, I wanted to imagine extremely attractive, sure not mistaken. In this was, to invent their beauty, when the woman turned her face to me and sneered at by guessing my thoughts. Then I felt ashamed before her almond brown eyes ... "could also have been moss green, I thought then. I was caught red-handed, oh, my wondrous imagination between his thighs ... Determined, headed toward the section of detergents. For my part, once recovered from this unexpected erotic impact and still feeling a bit ridiculous for this release looks uneven, I returned to the priorities of my shopping list and headed to the shelf of jams ...

We met again Ten minutes later the post of fruits and vegetables. I fingered the hardness of some peaches when she, a little further, prepared to weigh a bunch of bananas from the Canary Islands ... Absent the shop, took one of those elongated yellow fruits, peeled it with unabashed ease and gave a furtive bite. A second later his eyes again to meet mine, now it was me who caught her in a clandestine ceremony and enjoyable ... but far from flinching, this beautiful woman (who was, more than I had imagined) began to steal the banana with his lips, his mouth walked up and down the elongated fruit already bitten while squinted in apparent ecstasy. It was obvious that more than excited-to-play did seduce me again my view, to stimulate my imagination again ... Then it was me who turned around and walked away, convinced this attitude keep my dignity and restore in perspective that contempt with which I had given him a while ...

Circle with the cart to reach the opposite end of the supermarket. Still confused and disoriented by those encounters with the unknown woman mahogany gold-green moss, bought food to cook in the microwave though I have broken a couple of months, six cans of diet soda, though the hate-and five dozen clips Clothesline ... among other unnecessary and excessive. In this was, in my daze, I felt a strong impact of someone pushing me with cart and all to an open door leading to the interior of the super store ... It was she, this woman of my latest desires and troubles, that frantic and impatient lunged me with all his body and the average store in your car, both

unstoppable ... Crossing the threshold of the store, luckily stumbled and fell on some large sacks of beans and vegetables ... beans, eggplants, cucumbers, lettuce, zucchini, Tudela lettuce hearts, cushioned unexpected that defeat our bodies, almost buried alive in the darkness of the rear storage ... I could not see, but I felt her hot body on mine. By instinct, not tumble to the ground, I held it to a rounded ... I thought it was a shoulder, then a calf, a breast, I do not know ... to realize at last that was one of her buttocks, a part of your ass, now a tight and tense, barely caught by her panties (moss green, I remembered) ... I was afraid for a moment that someone had seen us enter super stealthy and disorderly to the store ... but my fear vanished immediately to separate her legs with my head ... The aroma of those vegetables were lovely and exciting: I kissed those thighs to the English, nibbled nails and the curly endive salad while edges with the edges of my tongue her panties and felt the delicious friction of his bristly hairs and the saltiness of your skin crawl ...

I turned his body, or I do not know what I did ... and pulled down or up, her panties at one time ... in front of my blindness I smelled of sex open, moist, deep ... Recalling the episode of the grocery store section, I began to revel in this feast imaginable fruit: figs, strawberries, tangerines, kiwis, apricots, persimmons fresh and hard ... My lips caressed and kissed her other lips ... my tongue was busy in that labyrinth of folds and nooks delicious ... my mouth drank juices more intimate ... "How strange, suddenly all know my memories of strawberry, strawberry smell, until I have strawberry seeds between my teeth still now ... After a while, or too long nor too short, she began to squeeze as much as my head with her legs until she sobbed in an apparent orgasm that almost cost me my life, such was the power of her thighs and the extraordinary cup of choking ... The open sex pleasure beautiful woman shipwrecked in a sea of \u200b\u200bvegetables ... Surgi

of sex and plenty of green beans for air ... my lover unknown hugged and kissed on their upper lips still intact and put your calves on my shoulders ... while she undressed I do not know how ... A this stage of our adventure and little we care if there was someone around or if we watched from the shadows of that dark room of our love unexpected. I slowly penetrating her wet depths, soft yet decided ... In this tunnel of her femininity with pleasure I moved, I brushed, caressed, I left and went with generosity and exquisite timeliness, I think I stayed at their most hidden and secret passageways She guided me, I was obedient, trainee teachers of their movements ... So I was on a gustito ... when we falter in our support plants, rolling almost land on eggplant, artichokes, lettuce and God knows that other species of the garden ... I could barely cling to her hips and her arms around my neck ... not holding our caution and with greatest pleasure of our bodies ... What a fantastic slip on these green quicksand!

We were both face to face, barely illuminated by the faint reverberations of the visor from emergency light ... I stroked his hair, he retreated behind his forehead, we smile ... Then she took my sex with his hands, began petting and rubbing it with the rhythm that I love, soft but strong ... bent down and took him in her lips ... up, down ... with increasing energy ... sometimes it spoiled with the tip of the tongue ... again reminded of the scene greengrocers, her mouth, playing with the Canary banana ... their bites ... I felt the wet touch up all stiff and my sex drive to power is not ... "I confess that I experienced in your mouth cannibal unknown limits of sensuality and pleasure, no one had eaten so far with so delicate gluttony, hungry for soul, the tenderness of his language ... I could not help, even unintentionally, by instinct, kind of went out of his mouth and pulled her back towards me hard, thrusting south of her body ... she expected me wide open, sex still flooded ... We shook furiously, we squeeze the soul while our bodies excited almost suicidal vertigo of the abyss ... Of We pour a blow, everything ... "well, love, I said, I said, so ... give it all, Take everything, so" ... and my body and shook in chills and fevers without interruption by the echo cheered scandalous our cries ... She shouted something in a foreign language as she jumped with her ass sure about my sex still powerful and hugged my neck ... I already lived for her breasts, drinking them hope: the squeezing solicitous, thirsty sucking, biting my lips with your nipple, either randomly, with the last strength I had left ... In one of those spasms uncontrollable crush a few boxes of cookies over which we had fallen at last ...

rested for a few minutes and gutted report that bed, in silence ... We stroked the tip of the buds, elbows, armpits, neck, knees, the tip of the nose ... Then we dress in a hurry, worried then, what I could get mad, someone in the warehouse devastated by the hurricane of our desire ... I recognize that touched me to see my cat lover fit-moss green panties before my astonished eyes of much sensuality ... was an intimate act that made with confidence, decorating it with a smile of angel ... "Undoubtedly the most beautiful climax as possible to our love affair ... We left the store dark one after the other, and combed ... She said in a role-name-Véronique and a phone number ... I gave it and said goodbye with a rogue kiss on the cheeks, still warm ... We smelled ... keep our smells in deep memory ... As he walked away, turned his face and smiled at me again ... I threw a kiss with the tips of my fingers ...

Since then, every evening, around six-thirty, more or less, Veronique and I are in any mood Mercadona before we devour deliciously where our imagination has agreed ... What anger there Sunday every week of our lives ... Every Sunday cannibal, fast ... what remedy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment