Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comment Hacker Big Fish Games

Aventura cannibal in the supermarket ... (II)

had just put in the cart four boxes of fruit juice and walked without quickly to the section of fresh seafood while watching distracted shelves tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, peppers, piquillo peppers and canned, then all those packets or bottled sauces: pesto, Bolognese, carbonara, bechamel , blue cheese, guacamole, Romesco sauce, curry, cocktail sauce, Chutney ... and mayonnaise and mustard ... How many bottles, how many bottles, I thought, and what combinations of fish rich I will buy and shellfish ... ummm ... I hope to find fresh fish, no frozen, for giving me this weekend, alone at last, in my house ... Oh , how I love these flavors of sea salt in my mouth and play with chopped hard enough and consistent, some cold, others warm, navigate them with my tongue and my mouth before chewing and squeezing definitely on my palate ... I ummm ... " mouth watered, salted saliva was overflowing, so much gastronomic pleasure with only imagine ... That's what it was when I stood at a low ledge with large baskets metal cans and stacked more cans of tuna and mackerel natural, mussels in a sauce for scallops, squid and chopitos in olive oil, sardines and sardines, and do not know how many specialties of a well-known brand that had recently closed after a strike too wild , I read in the newspapers ... Good! Were 50%, two with the same type and quality ... I started to scramble to make matches, but how uncomfortable these baskets as low ...

was so inclined, digging, when I sensed the eyes of someone walking behind my skin legs from the ankles to the rounded tops of my thighs, my ass is ... I remembered wearing a skirt too short, yes, perhaps too short for these exercises within the wire baskets ... Suddenly a sudden monsoon heat and a slight earthquake from the center of my belly, unexpected, agreed to move me and get me Happy bewildered reverie in which I was: I burned the skin and legs trembled only imagine the look imaginary ... "but if it was just a hunch ...

however prolonged a little on my posture, force it, shaking slightly my skirt small blade to see if their flapping fanning my butt and gave a respite to my skin red, needed relief for my legs ... then experienced the sweet sensation, the tense calm after the first thunder of the storm, and I liked feeling behind observed: while wearing the look of a man undresses her eyelashes ... She was beautiful that evening, with freshly washed hair, well groomed and shiny my golden, with the skirt I had bought in Caramel that I feel great ... A skirt enough, neither too short nor long, at this point in my thighs where I know men into the Void or perch on my breasts in a pis pas ... Oh, and the sandals of leather strips stamped with the wedge Japanese cheetah and a bracelet of beads on the ankle ... My belly quivered-ay, I thought, thong panties green moss ... And I felt this (yet) imaginary eyes bathed in salty sea, swam to the surface of my skin surfing on the waves of my flushing sweat ... "what ... do not know what to do ... I'll give me-and, if" he "- a little more time, I thought ... I wanted to imagine how keen were his eyes, how far they had come in his daring, if they were old or inexperienced, bright like the sun or off like stars in the fog ... I could not take it any more my curiosity and I turned suddenly to a neck twisting violently shaking my hair as do half the girls in Playboy documentary "I'm sure that could still be slow to appreciate some microscopic debris shedding shampoo on my hair waves displayed in a delicate fractal reflections

iriscentes ... Yes, a man: "he" was looking at me-I sensed, sensed, are things we do not know why women ... "Now what " ... I said to my eyes ... The challengers hers were open so absurd, surprised by my reaction, so expectant ... he almost runs but feel shame and ridicule and Desojo between my thighs ... I kept my eyes a few seconds as I could, more by curiosity than desire for torturing and pay their gall, I do not feel uncomfortable with the stranger ... He was a man mature but young-looking, short beard, strong neck, deep eyes, of medium height and athletic build, wearing a casual black sweater and pants, khaki canvas ... - "Not bad chicken," he said, not forgive her gaze ... and went on my way as if nothing ... If fate wills it and we will meet later, anywhere, anytime I left it ...

fish and shellfish for later and turn to the section of detergents, neutral and secure more than crawfish, lobsters, clams, razor clams, shrimp and tuna red Mediterranean Denia ... Among the detergents, softeners and bleaches are not stopped thinking about the unknown - "What a cheek , I like " ... I knew we would find, rehearsing what she would say ... So I missed a heartbeat the minute rambling in my imaginary questions and answers . Until I saw him again at the grocery store ... oh, what luck, the greengrocer ... He was fiddling around peaches and then it occurred to me cause without mercy ... I took a bunch of bananas in the Canary Islands and was even in sight. Before depositing them on the automatic scale took one, the largest, and began to peel and distracted, only gnaw the tip, then holed out more strongly all over his hard body ... I shuddered deliciously curved aware of what he did Self bristled my nipples, I enjoyed the fruit as much as I looked pleased "my" weird ... But what rabies in the blink of an eye (even higher) warned surprised he was leaving, he gave me back ... Now I felt ridiculous in a banana almost entirely in my mouth and overflowing their shattered husks my bare hand, fist in face ... Another storm

monsoon heat and stirred another earthquake inside my body and my skin turned red ... but not only embarrassed because of embarrassment or slight ... I felt the need to have this man, if you know any other man, that evening in the supermarket ... No more questions, playgrounds and naive-how naughty erotic game that excited me, more than never have imagined ... stunning, urgency, stress, blindness, desire ... and I do not know ... She was determined to finish like god what he had started a while ago, even against my will ... It would be gluttony, lust, do not know ... or all the capital sins in unison by Mercadona walking free ... " but such as I do "I told myself convinced ..." will know firsthand how dangerous and deadly it is to open Pandora's box of a woman like me, and more in spring "he warned quietly," be memorable or not ", concluded with a mantra ...

Near the meat and sausage section I found an open door leading into the store. Imagine that careless opening immediately gave a paradise just walked in darkness, full of corridors and secret chambers where they lost, a labyrinth of boxes and vegetable beds where lie, a fantastic machine sensations, smells melting and mixing with those of our skin and breathing out their most intimate sex perfumes ... And so, without thinking twice, I went straight snatched into the older man and hit him with my car while taking him by the arm and dragged into the sanctuary without words, what ... Inside, stumble or do not know if I pushed him, overwhelming and out of my boxes. Fortunately we fell on some large sacks of beans and vegetables that cushioned whack sure it was like a huge bed with cushions and pillows of eggplant, lettuce, endive, zucchini ... a bed of lentils and beans from La Granja, far from bothering me all my muscles massaged with unusual effectiveness before Battle of bodies that he wanted out and relentlessly pitched ... I hugged him with all my limbs (do not know how many I lost count), what caught my web of bristly hairs, to make fire rubbing me with your knees thighs ... Oh, I grabbed his ass with his hands, what happiness ... how I like my butt is transformed into an ass out in full by the grace of hands of a man ... "Why some men magi ...

In a moment I felt the sex drive of my grip on my belly and mine throbbed rhythmically under the little dress, smooth and hard, too, growing inward, within meat ... I felt even sighing when the small triangle ripped my panties kept green moss, so to speak, my threshold more closely ... I shivered, I shuddered a little, and I could not help but give myself completely to the touch (to yours mine) with all the powers of my skin and my membranes ... My mouth went straight to his mouth, accurate ... It was a wise mouth, hot, full of teeth Snapper and a decidedly tongue-invasive, but soft, slightly sweet ... my lips She sipped the last drop of silicone (it's a metaphor, of course) ... Meanwhile, our fingers were doing and melted in the dark traps and Solomon knots if anything, sometimes were claws, other vines ... rugs were flying down to our senses

runaway ... One of these fell on his back a box of fruit, light, I thought it was unfazed ... taunted him and discovered that they were strawberries - Ubrique, deduced by their texture, smooth and hard ... I took one for the green tail and put it in my mouth to share with my lover ... ummm, what we were hungry, God ... Then I took one more giant, and it fits into the small threshold of my most intimate recess, with a strong pull head down I invited him to a delicious feast of strawberries, did not I need to explain further, understand this act wisely and proceeded to devour a cannibal, what teeth ... He removed the useless tail with its white atrocities and made the whole strawberry in my body opening wide my mouth with his big no less large under his mustache ... What a delight, came and went with precise rhythm, time and again through the power piston after his tongue ... depriving ate it whole for a moment that sweet medley of fruit and despachurrada-how empty, if only for a moment ... I do not know if out of compassion or greed again until you get me his tongue more power while drinking our fruit juice and any sink marks macerated flesh of my sex ... He drank it, ate it all, what this man ...
hunger
At this point I was a sea all sweet and red, impossible to cross without being drowned forever ... I could not contain the tsunami was coming, and wanted stronger ... I took his head with my hands and my thighs ... apres-throttling, which rich orgasm I will have, if I know ... oh, what a silly posturita ... It was intense, integral, a real orgasm in the ovaries and even their language ... I wanted to enter my climb up inside my womb, to stay there forever, yes, I know, that's always a tell-or at least not retire in a couple of hours ... ummm ... did not, was the best he did in his life without knowing it ...

For the first time we look straight in the eye with no other excuse to do dumb and still we smile ... We undressed fast and experienced, well, what was left to undress ... I put the vertical legs holding the sky and immediately entered me as if he knew the way of leftovers, which decision on my part ... I also got my fingers into her sweet mouth sucking thanked me hungry to the bone ... was in and out as his house -do squat, sir, "... sometimes strong, sometimes softly, a slow, other accelerated ... was a delirium ... well, my recent orgasm stretched and multiplied with each of his shock ... I squeezed her breasts like oranges Xativa , round and stiff, all juice ... and I pinched her nipples that seemed small clitoris and liked, how he liked ... What it came through my valleys flooded by the most narrow canyons of my inland rivers, what a pleasure when I touched the bow of his boat ... Oh, I was running again, even better, had not stopped running or wet with his tongue nor with his sword of fire ... "oh, again," ... what a silly posturita ... - " we ", " we ", " give it all," he said, and in words, in French Martinique ...

This was again shaken when I do not know how we took a tumble and fell over the side of our makeshift bed-what orgasm, what ostia, sir, had it not been for those bags of vegetables from the garden ... Luckily I had taken a microsecond before ... The poor do not, I was scared face, but neither he looked in his sex-how brave this ship and its crew ... So I began to reward him for his bravery, his decision pirate ... I took it between my lips and went at once to my deep throat, how rich, how stiff the tip ... I spoiled my tongue with my teeth corrected deviations, up and down, eating bananas as the Canaries, so sweet, as your tongue ... do you liked, what we liked, both charismatic cannibal ... His pace quickened in each feed-compulsive recognized those movements that precede the rapture of a male, I am now ready to drink you to the last drop ... how delicious ... Your sex also knew strawberry ...

But no, my victim was cold and lechecita blood was not yet ready for luck ... He left his rich muscle in my mouth without violence, on the contrary, and pulled me towards him again, entered from below ... I sex there with my open-to and do not know when it was a free port for this host-trimmed beard, since then hydrated and oiled, their orders and dictates ... I entered with a single sweep in fencing and I grabbed her neck to avoid falling into that abyss of Rumbled unbelievable feeling ... My ass began to move around and up and down your mast, then the center of our universe, his hands guided me ... We shook with rage, we crushed what was left of us, jaleábamos each in his language: " Go, go, go, love ... give it all, take it all ... well, a little more, do not miss anything, we'll run, yeah, yeah, and ... and ... god, love "..." and our bodies melted in an inextricable embrace, consumed by the same warmth, coupled our groans could not and a straw between his belly and mine (and for what we were going to put a straw in this situation now? "what things have the literature ... For that, we ran and shuddered with huge thrill ... More than a little death gives us a stream of life ... "was missing us, I think today ...

rested for a few minutes and gutted report that bed, in silence ... We stroked the tip of the buds, elbows, armpits, neck, knees, the tip of the nose. Then we dress in a hurry, worried then that could get someone in that warehouse devastated by the hurricane of our desire as I could ... I adjusted my moss green thong before their astonished eyes ... I did it as the climax of our adventure and gift to your eyes, an intimate act, testimonial, happiness, do less ... In the end it had all started out by looking at my panties, do not you? ... We left the store one after the other, already dressed and combed ... I stared for a few seconds seemed like an eternity and found I had different colored eyes, one blue and one brown dark hazel, I moved that look so uneven, I enamored as I watched ... I pointed my name on paper -Véronique, and my phone number ... I took with a sweet smile and said goodbye with a rogue kiss on the cheeks, still hot, burning ... We smelled ... I still have the smell, the smell, deep in my memory ... While I walked away, I turned my face and my smile gave him naked. He gave me a kiss with the tips of his fingers precisely what I did in the middle of the target of coeur - and I said gravely, confident: "My name is Pau , forget me not" ...

Since then, every evening, around six-thirty, more or less Pau and I met at a grocery before deliciously devour our imagination has agreed ... What anger there Sunday every week of our life cannibal. Every Sunday, we fast ... Well, never mind, it occurred to me how to work around this nonsense. I found a 24 hours in Santa Catalina and I have agreed with the owner to turn a blind eye on Sunday when we go shopping (now together hand in hand) ... How happy is going to be Pau Sunday eat only sweets and pastries ... Yes, I know, Pau is a diabetic ... but I'm your insulin: nothing better than having me hand forever ... "Oh, yes, sorry," always "is a flirtation ... lol ... So what ... I do not care what Kundera wrote The Unbearable Lightness of Being about flirting ... Ours is Cannibal Love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment