Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cover Letter Clother Shop Sample

NOTICE: Someone Impersonating LLANES AND IS DOING PAU derogatory comments or PROVOCATIVE WITH MY NAME ON OTHER BLOGS ...

As you know that regularly come to" Arterapia Sentimental "that's not my style or mode of expressing ... The indignation, ye who enter know that I am equal to or more than you and I hope that with the help of everyone we can get rid of this pest as soon as possible. I appreciate your supportive comments and any advice in this regard. The clearest evidence of this theft you have it on the Blogger logo color that always appears to the left of my reviews authentic as they always do it from my gmail account. In the case of / a impostor / your logo is a pawn, that is anonymous but put my name ... What it does is redirected to the URL of this blog ... Please, I beg borréis these comments that do not belong to me . Thank you for your understanding and apologies for this inconvenience undesirable ... I invite you to comfortably read the text I wrote yesterday before this unpleasant affair. And all who want to read well, of course ... Always be welcome reading "Sentimental Arterapia" ... A hug: Pau Llanes, the server of this place ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment