Sunday, May 4, 2008

How To Get Pokemon On Mac

Two poems: one without words (you invent them) and another only with words (Imagine me) ...






If you ask what word I like to say first
waking in the morning I'll tell you
"sea" ...

If you ask me what sentence
doubt eternity
first I confess that it was this epitaph:
"The unknown is at the end of life and
beginning of death "... If you ask

what was
remember what I did today
were these words: "Forgetting fruitful" ...



Images: "Chicago Plensa " January 2005 " Figueras Dali Museum," September 2005 Series "Tokyo Streets " June 2004 " Carroussel in Carcassonne," August 2005 "Sunset Bar Manaos," April 2006 "Essaouira Spices " December 2006 " Wall Marcos Vidal, Marcos Vidal installation, Dubrovnik, August 2001, "Souvenirs Mallorca Boat" August 2004 "Paper Prato, "May 1993" dawn Serifos, "September 2006" sunset Mallorca, April 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment