Wednesday, April 12, 2006

How To Change The Colour Of Your Clothes

Potota

tattoos are great to be permanent, so is that they have created temporary tattoos. Had as a boy child's theory that the temporary tattoos were strengthened with citrus juices. That way you could create temporary tattoos, being used to fix the different citrus juices, such as an orange.
Orange was widely used to set tattoos, she says that theory. The tattoos were usually related to positive things or "sweet", for example, the name of the bride. Of course there were also some cons. I know people who wanted to take that kind of tattoos (temporary tattoos I mean) using the lemon juice. The results were among incredibly inefficient, and pathetically unpresentable. From there came the audits that lemon juice was good for temporary tattoos.
But I will dwell on the analysis of why ... I have a personal theory
of orange juice served to fix tattoos "sweet" because the taste of the fruit, the same way, the lemon skin only states in the tattoo, if it is "bitter" like lemon. This means that the lemon is good for tattooing the name of the bride, but, for example, the name of that girl who has never returned. I tell myself, that I have done in my body, many tattoos with lemon juice

0 comments:

Post a Comment