Monday, December 12, 2005

How To French Kiss Diagram

ENTITLED MAY LEAVE THIS WORLD FINALLY (I'M THE BLOG)

.... as some of you know my mind is very wrong. Some of you know, and some of you also know the reasons.
With some of you remain in touch by email or msn, and some personally. Those who were visitors to this site, thank you very much. The blog will remain open, I will not close, because maybe I can think back and post something, but in principle is an absence for an indefinite period).

Anyway ... in parting I leave these poems that I like (of course not mine but I sure would like). That enjoyment




DIME Jorge Luis Borges (1899-1986)

Please tell me where you are,
corner where I can not see you,
remember where I can sleep without
and where I remember without pain.

Please tell me where I can walk without seeing your footprints
,
remember where I can run without
and where to rest with my sadness.

Tell me please what is the sky
does not have the warmth of your look
and cu? L is the sun that has light
and not just the feeling that you call me.

Tell me please what is the corner
where not leave your presence.
Please tell me what is underneath my pillow
has not hidden your memories.

Tell me please what
night that will not come to watch my dreams ...
I can not live because I miss you
and I can not die because I love you.



VilariƱo YA NO Idea (1920 - ...) will no longer



no longer live together
not raise your child not

not sew your clothes do not
night I will not kiss you
go you never know who I
why I loved others.

not get to know why or how or never
or if it was true what you said
was

or who you were or what was for you
or how it would have been living together
loving


be waiting for us. I'm no longer
I

you forever and you will not be for me but you
. You're not on a future day


not know where you live or whom
if you remember.
not you hold me like that night never

ever.
I will not touch.
not see you die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment